MBTI Types as Emojis

I've seen the Types as Emojis on Pinterest before, but I didn't think those versions where very accurate. Yes, I'm a snooty-snoot, but I really think I did it better. I based them on the stereotype of each type, taking into consideration the emojis that each type prefer to use. Take a look, and then I'll explain my reasoning. 




Something so simple as emojis, can often be highly influenced by the types. In my experience (And I have quite a lot) of texting/messaging most types use one emoji far more often than others. I've especially found this to be the case with the following types:



These particular types seem to stick with the same emojis for much of their time texting. I'd be VERY interested to know your thoughts on this. If you see a pattern I've miss, I'd be so happy if you let me know. I'm not here to teach you about types, I started this blog so I can learn more.
But I really wanted to spend more time on how the stereotypes would look as emojis. 
To further express my vision of this, I've written a word or two of explanation for each emoji.


What do you think? Do you have a better grasp on how the stereotypes should look as emojis? Or do you see more patterns in which emojis multiple people of the same personality type seem to favor? I would love to hear your thoughts. Please let me know in the comments, or send me an email at abbylynheidi@gmail.com!

Comments

Popular Posts