INTJ: Grammar Police



 Some anonymous individual pointed out in the comments of this post that there is a typo. Where it says, "Frugile" it should say, "Frugal".  The INTJs commenting on the same post via my Pinterest post were all hung up on this typo as well.

 While this was a spelling error, not a grammar error, it brought to mind for me the hundreds of times my father (an INTJ) was a stickler for grammar rules. Constantly reminding me that "I" came last in a list of people and that "ain't" ain't a word. I don't know if INFPs are normally grammar police or if my dad rubbed off on me. Either way, I'm also a stickler for the rules and often point them out to my family. So I'm actually grateful for the INTJs' correction but I am afraid it's too late to correct the original post. It is not, however, too late to poke a little fun at the lovely INTJ personality.

Thank you, INTJs, for keeping the streets of grammar, punctuation, and spelling safe for us!




Comments

Popular Posts